The Hiller Companies Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement governs the collection, use and other forms of processing of personal data by The Hiller Companies (“Hiller”) related to our services, our products and this website.
Who is responsible for collecting and processing of your personal data?
Hiller’s corporate office is located at 3751 Joy Springs Drive, Mobile, Alabama 36693. This is the legal entity responsible for all collection and all processing of your personal data in connection with the products, services and websites of Hiller.
Hiller is part of Pon Holdings B.V. its affiliates and its subsidiaries (“Pon”). Hiller and Pon are committed to respecting and safeguarding your privacy and the security of your personal data you share with us.
Why do we collect your personal data?
When you choose to register your personal data, contact us, or visit our websites, we will collect some personal data about you. We may process these personal data points for the following purposes:
- communicate with you in a personal way or to inform you about Hiller products or services;
- provide customer service, including service around the purchase of services and products, fulfill warranty obligations and product recalls for our own services and those of related companies, and to deal with any enquiries or complaints;
- administer and fulfill your purchases of Hiller products including the financial and logistic handling;
- administer your account;
- administer your participation in any contests, promotions, surveys or website features;
- perform market research to improve our business, services and Hiller products;
- perform statistical analyses and reporting;
- provide services on the Internet;
- communicate with participants and/or offer a loyalty program;
- provide app functionality, including providing relevant commercial messages;
- to communicate future promotional and marketing information including direct marketing purposes and retargeting;
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, or enforce our agreements;
- as otherwise stated at or about the time information is collected.
Which personal data do we collect?
Which personal data we exactly collect, depends on which websites, products or services you use. In general there are three categories of personal data we collect or use: